- Clusters – An all-time favorite Try our quick and easy Clusters topped with sweet choc salted peanuts and toasted coconut.
- Sold in packets of 24.
Love baking yes or no this treat is so easy to make you’ll want to keep on baking
Try this easy chocolate peanut clusters recipe below with only two ingredients you can still manage to get a decadent experience.
INGREDIENTS FOR PEANUT-CLUSTERS :
– 400g / 14oz milk or dark chocolate
– 275g / 2 cups salted peanuts
HOW TO PREPARE :
- First, you must melt the chocolate in a large clean bowl or jug (you can do this in the microwave or over a pan of hot water on the hob, just be sure not to let it burn).
2. Once the chocolate has melted add in the peanuts gradually and then mix in well until they are all fully coated with the chocolate.
3. Place two trays or plates with parchment paper. Scoop up a spoon fulled of the peanut chocolate mixture on to the parchment paper leaving a few cm spaces between each drop.
4. Repeat until all the mixture is used. You should be able to make approximately 25 clusters depending on their size.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes until solid.
Serve the Clusters a treat or snack. It can also be packaged for gifts.
Also, try the Toasted Coconut-clusters Click here to view the recipe