Equipment, Food Related, Gadgets & Accessories
40kg Digital Pricing Scale0 out of 5(0)
- Free Local Shipping
40kg Digital Pricing Scale Specifications:
- Dual LCD Display: Front LCD display ( for owners ) & back LCD display ( for customers )
- Tare Function: measure the net weight of the items
- Zero Key: reset the readouts
- Accumulation Operation: sum up the total price for different items with different price, up to 99 times accumulation
- Unit Price Memorizing: 8 buttons (M1 – M8 – can vary and be different for each scale) for memorizing unit price frequently used
- Overloading Indicator: “Full” will be displayed in Weight Panealarm when it’s overloaded.
- Sleep-mode: The item will automatically switch to sleep-mode when idle.
Food Related, Other
Silicone Popcorn Popper Bowl0 out of 5(0)
- Free Local Shipping
The Silicone Popcorn Popper Bowl is the easiest way to make healthy popcorn at home.
Enjoy making fresh healthy and fluffy popcorn in 2-3 min at home easy in your very own microwave.
Popcorn maker has built-in handles so that you don t need to use hot pads to remove your bowl from the microwave. It is made out of 100 FDA approved high-quality food-grade silicone. It is BPA free and PVC free. Popper bowl is dustproof and dishwasher safe, this ensures you have a hassle-free cleaning up after experience.
The bowl is environment-friendly, cost-effective and reusable this ensures you don’t only save money but also our beautiful environment.
It can expand to its full height before adding the popcorn kernels. Your space is so valuable so the popcorn popper collapses for easy and convenient storage, this makes this popcorn popper great for college dorm rooms and recreational vehicles and those who just enjoy a little more space in their kitchen. The lid may be hot when you remove it from the microwave therefore for your safety and convenience two handles has been added on the sides of your popcorn popper.
Instructions how to use the Silicon Popcorn Popper:
1. Add 1 4 cup popcorn kernels into the popcorn popper
2. Add 1 teaspoon oil or butter if desired for added flavour ( it is optional only – not needed for popping)
3. Add 1 /2 teaspoon salt close the lid then shake to coat the kernels if you added oil butter and salt.
4. Put the bowl in the microwave for about 2- 3 min or until the popping sound slows down.
5. Caution when you open the bowl as it will be very hot. carefully open the lid to avoid getting burned with the hot steam
6. Add melted butter or seasoning if desired
7. Enjoy your tasty fresh healthy homemade popcorn.
View some amazing popcorn healthy recipes that you can enjoy making with ease. Click Here to view the RecipiesSKU: ca9fb086-7557-4b77-aa3b-e744a85fa035
- G7 Wireless Car FM Transmitter and Charger R230.00
- 2.4GHz Wireless Multimedia Keyboard Metal 6 Buttons Wireless Mouse R450.00
- Magic Light-Up Drawing Pad R235.00
- Leadsbank Premium Version 9 (1-100 users) R7,950.00
- Rank Higher On Google and YouTube Today!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Plus Factory Unlocked Cell Phone with 256GB/512GB R21,995.00 – R23,995.00
- Coconut Lamingtons R190.00
- Cappucino Squares R160.00
- Anzac Biscuits R160.00
- Cookies with Chocolate and Blueberries R150.00